Printed on a medium-heavy matte paper using archival inks.
Care & Instructions:
- Replica prints of artist's original work.
- These paintings are altered or reworked existing pieces of unsigned decorative artworks. These types of paintings became popular in the early 70s, and made hugely popular by artists and teachers, such as Bob Ross. Now commonly found in second hand charity shops.
- Remove dust with a micro-fibre or dry wipe. If necessary to remove spots or splashes, spot clean with damp soft cloth.
- For artists original painting please get in touch with our concierge on +91 8003011110.
- This unique artwork has been hand painted by skilled artists. Hence, it may contain slight imperfections which are the hallmarks of handmade creations.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 6 to 8 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Baldvin Ringsted is a multi-disciplinary artist based in Glasgow, Scotland. Moving between image and sound, his works focus on points of transition, exploring the relationship between formal properties of music and its cultural history and development. The artist‘s practice crosses a range of media – he deftly transforms sound and music into visual and physical forms, both literally and idealistically through collage, sculpture, painting, installation, and video. Often taking these varied forms of sculptural installations, sound pieces, or works on paper - Ringsted’s artworks draw upon his experience as a musician.View more details