In veneration of Lord Krishna and as adornment in temples, Pichwais weave an untold magic of the Lord’s life with pleasing colours and beautifully depicted serene expressions, or bhav. The legend of Krishna, safeguarding the people of Vrindavan against a thunderstorm, by lifting the Govardhan Parvat on his little finger, is indicated in this painting with the deity’s raised left hand. The right hand typically rests on the waist or is lowered in an act of blessing in these traditional forms of pichwais.
School of Nathdwara.
Share this product
Width 96.52 cm (38")
Height 66.04 cm (26")
Natural stone pigment on cotton.
- Each painting is handmade by a house of skilled artists. No two pieces are identical, which only adds to its originality and allure.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Bejewelled, inlaid, or hand-painted - the lines get blurred when the objects you adorn your home with are as beautiful as these. Handpicked by our curatorial team from across the globe, RARE is dedicated to desirable collectibles that refrain from traditional design definitions. Designed to inject high impact in your living spaces, these artful additions include objects sought out from artisans or emerging designers, and work commissioned by us. From unexampled tapestries to unique local treasures like thikri and marble art, explore the versatile range curated by our in-house specialists.View more details